PTFE Pillows are designed to prevent indentations and even out pressure when pressing. With a foam core and non-stick coating, they eliminate pressure points by allowing zips, buttons or thick seams to sink down into the padding. Simply place the PTFE pillow inside or underneath the garment before pressing. Available in 5 sizes suitable for baby clothes up to large adult garments.
- Durable, heavyweight PTFE so can be used over and over again
- Eliminate indentations by stopping the top and bottom platen meeting
- Place inside garments when transferring an image onto the front and back of the garment
- Provide a cushioning effect allowing buttons, zips and seams to sink into the padding
- Retain heat to stop the garment cooling down so quickly
- Sizes available:
- 6" x 8" for youth garments and smaller items
- 5" x 18" for sleeves and trouser legs
- 10" x 10" for adult garments such as button shirts, t-shirts and polos
- 12" x 14" for large adult garments such as hoodies and sweatshirts
- 16" x 20" for extra large adult garments ot to cover the entire press platen
PTFE & Silicone Products
In this video we run through our range of PTFE and silicone products for use with a heat press.