** We aim to despatch UK and EU orders received Monday to Friday before 12pm on the same day **
For the UK we offer three levels of delivery service:
1. Standard Delivery
- Dispatched by Royal Mail 24 which has a target delivery of next working day - this does not apply to the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- More than 95% of UK orders sent Royal Mail are delivered on the next working day
- Free standard delivery is offered for orders over £50 excluding VAT
- Usually dispatched by DPD
- Includes guaranteed next day delivery - this does not apply to the Scottish Highlands and Islands
- Also includes text and email updates
- Signature is required unless DPD is notified by the customer
- Free premium delivery is offered for orders over £75 excluding VAT
3. Economy Delivery
- Dispatched by Royal Mail 48 which has a target delivery within two working days
- Royal Mail International Tracked (no signature required)
- Large or heavy orders usually over 2kg will be sent by courier
We will inform you by email when your goods have been despatched. For UK orders, please allow at least 10 working days after despatch before you report an item as missing. Please note that Royal Mail requires us to wait 15 working days before submitting a claim.
If you think your order has been lost then please log in to your account to check the status of your order.
Please note that we are not open on Bank Holidays and any orders placed on these days will be despatched on the next working day.
For more detailed information on our delivery rates and returns policy, please click on the links below:
Delivery rates reflect actual delivery costs and are therefore based on the total weight of your order. For our purposes, the UK includes England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and most BFPO addresses* and Europe includes EU countries, Eastern Europe and Russia. There is also a separate rate for Republic of Ireland.
*Delivery to some BFPO address may incur an additional charge due to increased delivery costs
Please note that for delivery outside the European Union, local import duties may be charged at port of entry and local import taxes may be payable on receipt.
If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can choose to exchange for an alternative item or receive a refund less the cost of delivery. Unless faulty, we ask that you return the goods unused and with the original packaging intact within 14 days of purchase to the address below. You can return part of an order (if you have used some items) and we will refund the value of the unused items.
Please contact us before returning any goods and ensure that you enclose your order details with the return goods. Items returned outside the 14 day cooling off periods will only be refunded if the return has been authorised by our customer service team. Please note that your statutory rights are not affected.
yolö creative (returns)
Unit A3B Rose Business Estate
Please note that we are not responsible for return postage unless in exceptional circumstance that an item is faulty or has been mis-described. In this case, you will need to cover the cost of return and we will refund it after the item has been inspected. When you return goods, please retain proof of posting from your shipper. Without this we cannot be responsible for any items that fail to reach us.
We aim to process all returns within 48 hours of reaching us and will email or write to confirm when this has been done. Sometimes the limitations of the banking system mean that the refund may take a further few days to show up on your bank statement.
Bank Holidays & Closures
We are closed on all English Bank Holidays. Please note that courier deliveries will usually only take place on working days as normal courier rates do not apply on Bank Holidays or weekend days.