DuraFlex Any-Print Light Heat Transfer Vinyl for Light Fabric is a printable heat transfer vinyl with an adhesive polyester carrier suitable for white or very clear textiles.
This printable heat transfer vinyl works with a variety of printers including inkjet, laser, solvent and eco-solvent.
- Size available: A4 sheet
- Pack size: 3 x A4, 10 x A4
Simply print your image (mirrored) using the bypass tray of the printer, cut out the image using a plotter or scissors and weed. Put the printed and weeded face directly on the textile, protect the sheet with a silicon or Teflon (PTFE) sheet and press. First press at 160°C / 30 seconds, peel the carrier after cooling, and press a second time at 160°C / 30 seconds, while protecting the print with baking paper. Pressure: 5 bars (70 PSI) on automatic press, maximum pressure on manual press.
- Suitable for transferring all types of images onto light cotton or polyester fabrics
- Compatible with inkjet, laser, solvent and eco-solvent printers
- Elastic and strong film, doesn’t wrinkle after washing. Withstanding many washing cycles up to 40°C
- A professional quality with vibrant colours and details
- Very thin film 60µ
- Eco-friendly, water based, solvent and PVC free polyurethane#
- 100% made in France out of European raw materials
Size available: A4 sheet
Manufactured by CFP FLEX, an innovative French manufacturer of eco-friendly Heat Transfer solutions for fabric personalisation and decoration sold in over 20 countries.
(!) Please test this product prior to production to determine the best settings for your equipment. yolö cannot be held liable for any loss or injury arising out of the use of, or inability to use this product but will happily replace any product proven to be defective.
Product Code:DFPVA4-L 03