SEF CrazyFlex heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics.
- Silhouette Cameo = 32 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 3 and Silhouette Cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo Plus = 38 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus
CrazyFlex is made using an innovative 100% water-base process. It combines metallic and neon colours either in stripes or in a subtle mixed haze of colours.
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a hand iron or heat press.
Sizes: 32 cm x 50 cm (Cameo), 38 cm x 50 cm (Cameo Plus)
An unusual heat transfer vinyl available in 5 colours
- Suitable for transferring solid colour text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
Other Size(s) available: A4 sheets, 500mm wide rolls* and Free Off-Cuts**
*Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
**We are happy to supply free off-cuts for colour reference. These are limited to one off-cut per product colour and ten off-cuts per order and will only be supplied if we have the off-cut in stock.
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
Product Code:CZF32BL 10