SEF FiberPlus sublimation printable flocked heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring all types of images onto cotton and polyester fabrics. Made from a special polyester microfibre, it has a light furry texture and a velvety feel.
Simply print your image with a sublimation printer onto sublimation paper and then transfer onto FiberPlus. Cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.
You will need a sublimation printer, sublimation paper, a contour cutter or scissors, a PTFE sheet or silicone sheet and a heat press.
A sublimation printable flock with a light furry texture and a velvety feel
- Suitable for transferring all types of images onto cotton or polyester fabrics in any colour
- Compatible with sublimation printers - print with sublimation inks
- Transfers a white background behind the image
- PVC free so laser cutting is possible but dark edges may occur
- Use a heat press for application
Size(s) available: A4 sheets and 500mm wide rolls*
*Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.