SEF FiberPrint inkjet printable flocked heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring all types of images onto cotton and polyester fabrics using an inkjet printer. Made from viscose rayon, it has a light furry texture and a velvety feel.
- Silhouette Cameo = 32 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 3 and Silhouette Cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo Plus = 38 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus
Simply print your image with an inkjet printer using pigment ink, cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press
An inkjet printable flock vinyl with a light furry texture and a velvety feel
- Suitable for transferring all types of images onto cotton or polyester fabrics in any colour
- Compatible with virtually any inkjet printer - print with pigment inks (dye-based and sublimation inks can be used but are less durable and will not wash well)
- No need to mirror or reverse your image before printing
- Transfers a white background behind the image
- PVC free so laser cutting is possible but dark edges may occur
- Use a heat press for application
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
Dark or light fabric:Light
Size:Rolls by the metre
Product Code:FIPR32 01