SEF FlexCut Sticky Glow in the Dark (GITD) heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring white logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics. The specially designed vinyl glows in the dark making it perfect for Halloween..
- Halloween Pack = 10 x A4 Sheets
Usual Price = £11.88 + VAT ; Halloween Price = £8 + VAT
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.
CLICK HERE for FULL INSTRUCTIONS
You will need a contour cutter or scissors, a PTFE or silicone sheet and a hand iron or heat press
A smooth, matte white heat transfer vinyl which glows in the dark^
- Like all glow in the dark products, the image needs to be ‘charged’ by exposing it to light before taking it into the dark – the longer it is ‘charged’, the more it will glow.
- Suitable for transferring white text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
SEF FlexCut has the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class II certificate. This standard means FlexCut has been tested for harmful substances and therefore is harmless for human health. The test is conducted by independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes and take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances which may be harmful to human health.
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.