SEF FlexCut Puff is an expanding, heat transfer vinyl, able to give a fantastic 3D quality to your designs.
Available colours: white, black, yellow and red
Prior to the transfer process, it looks like a normal heat transfer vinyl. During the transfer process it expands, resulting in a very special 3D surface effect. All kinds of designs can be cut using a drag-knife or contour cutter and it can be weeded as usual.
- Waterbased PU
- Thickness (without liner) : 60μ (before heat transfer) 500µ (after heat transfer)
- Fastness: 40°C
- Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
- We are happy to supply free off-cuts for colour reference. These are limited to one off-cut per product colour and ten off-cuts per order and will only be supplied if we have the off-cut in stock.
- Transfer Temperature: 140°C/285°C
- Transfer Time: 20 seconds
- Pressure: Medium/High
- Peel: Cold
CLICK HERE FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS
Other sizes available: 32cm x 50 cm (Cameo), 38 cm x 50 cm (Cameo 4 Plus), 30cm x 29cm (Cricut)
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.