SEF FlexCut Sticky heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics. It has a matte finish, is thin and soft and doesn’t feel heavy on garments.
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a hand iron or heat press.
- Suitable for transferring solid colour text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
- Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
- We are happy to supply free off-cuts for colour reference. These are limited to one off-cut per product colour and ten off-cuts per order and will only be supplied if we have the off-cut in stock.
Other sizes available: 32 cm x 50 cm (Cameo), 38 cm x 50 cm (Cameo Plus)
SEF FlexCut Sticky has the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class II certificate. This standard means FlexCut has been tested for harmful substances and therefore is harmless for human health. The test is conducted by independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes and take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances which may be harmful to human health.
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
Size:Rolls by the metre
Product Code:FSTCA427 1