SEF FlexCut Sticky NightClub heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring white logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics. The specially designed UV reactive vinyl is fluorescent under black light making it perfect for dance wear and costumes.
- Silhouette Cameo = 32 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 3 and Silhouette Cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo Plus = 38 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.
A smooth, matte white UV reactive heat transfer vinyl which is fluorescent under black light
- Like all glow in the dark products, the image needs to be charged by exposing it to light before taking it into the dark the longer it is charged, the more it will glow.
- Suitable for transferring white text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
Other Sizes available: A4 sheets, 500mm wide rolls*, free off-cuts, 30 cm x 29 cm
*Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
**We are happy to supply free off-cuts for colour reference. These are limited to one off-cut per product colour and ten off-cuts per order and will only be supplied if we have the off-cut in stock.
SEF FlexCut has the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class II certificate. This standard means FlexCut has been tested for harmful substances and therefore is harmless for human health. The test is conducted by independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes and take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances which may be harmful to human health.
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
Product Code:FSNI3201 1