SEF MetalFlex metallic heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics. It has a super shiny metallic finish and is one of the thinnest vinyl on the market.
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.A very thin heat transfer vinyl with a super shiny metallic finish
- Suitable for transferring solid colour text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
- Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
- We are happy to supply free off-cuts for colour reference. These are limited to one off-cut per product colour and ten off-cuts per order and will only be supplied if we have the off-cut in stock.
Other sizes available: A4 & By The Metre, 30 cm x 28 cm (Cricut), 32 cm x 50 cm (Cameo), 38 cm x 50 cm (Cameo 4 Plus)
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
Product Code:METFA5BL 1