SEF MetalFlex metallic heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics. It has a super shiny metallic finish and is one of the thinnest vinyl on the market.
- Silhouette Cameo = 32 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 3 and Silhouette Cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo Plus = 38 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.A very thin heat transfer vinyl with a super shiny metallic finish
- Suitable for transferring solid colour text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
Size: 320 mm x 490 mm (Cameo), 380 mm x 490 mm (Cameo Plus)
Other size(s) available: A4 (210mm x 297mm), 490mm wide rolls sold by the metre, 300 mm x 280 mm (Cricut)
Manufactured by SEF, a French company based in Laval, Western France founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. They introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year they introduce new collections and new textures, driving forward innovation in the industry.
Product Code:METF320BL 0.5