SEF ReflexCut reflective heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics.
- Silhouette Cameo = 32 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 3 and Silhouette Cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo Plus = 38 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus
Garments customized with ReflexCut will have increased visibility, helping the wearer to stay safe and seen. ReflexCut uses a technology called retro reflection and meets EN471 standards. It can also be used in fashion to create stunning light reflective designs.
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.Heat transfer vinyl which reflects light and increases visibility and meets EN471 standards
- Suitable for transferring white text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
Size: 320 mm x 500 mm Cameo). 380 mm x 500 mm (Cameo Plus)
Other sizes available: A4 (210mm x 297mm), 500 mm wide rolls sold by the metre, Cricut® size (300mm x 290mm)
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
SKU:REFC 320SR 25
Product Code:REFC32SR 1