SEF ReflexCut reflective heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics.
Garments customized with ReflexCut will have increased visibility, helping the wearer to stay safe and seen. ReflexCut uses a technology called retro reflection and meets EN471 standards. It can also be used in fashion to create stunning light reflective designs.
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.
You will need a contour cutter or scissors, a PTFE or silicone sheet and a heat press
Heat transfer vinyl which reflects light and increases visibility and meets EN471 standards
- Suitable for transferring white text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- Use a heat press for application
- Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
- We are happy to supply free off-cuts for colour reference. These are limited to one off-cut per product colour and ten off-cuts per order and will only be supplied if we have the off-cut in stock.
Other sizes available: 30 cm x 29 cm (Cricut), 32 cm x 50 cm (Cameo), 38 cm x 50 cm (Cameo 4 Plus)
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.