COMING SOON.... REGISTER FOR AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION
SEF SublimPlus sublimation printable heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring all types of images onto cotton and polyester fabrics.
This new printable "Flex" heat transfer vinyl has been designed to be printed with a sublimation paper for a sharper and cleaner printing experience. Stunning bright colours, very easy to use, and a great PU touch.
Simply print your image with a sublimation printer onto sublimation paper and then transfer onto SublimPlus. Cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.
A sublimation printable heat transfer vinyl with a stretchy PU feel
- Suitable for transferring all types of images onto cotton or polyester fabrics in any colour
- Compatible with sublimation printers - print with sublimation inks
- Transfers a white background behind the image
- PVC free so laser cutting is possible but dark edges may occur
- Use a heat press for application
*Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
Product Code:SUBP30 01