SEF VelCut flocked heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics. Made from viscose rayon, it has a light furry texture and a velvety feel.
- Silhouette Cameo = 32 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 3 and Silhouette Cameo 4
- Silhouette Cameo Plus = 38 cm x 50 cm - suitable for the Silhouette Cameo 4 Plus
Simply cut out your design with a contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a hand iron or heat press.Flocked heat transfer vinyl with a fine, velvety texture
- Suitable for transferring solid colour text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Mirror or reverse your image before cutting
- PVC free so laser cutting is possible but dark edges may occur
- Use a hand iron or heat press for application
Size: 320 mm x 500 mm (Cameo), 380 mm x 500 mm (Cameo Plus)
Other size(s) available: A4 (210 mm x 297 mm), 500 mm wide rolls sold by the metre, Cricut® size (300 mm x 290 mm)
Also available in a range of standard colours
SEF VelCut has the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Class II certificate. This standard means VelCut has been tested for harmful substances and therefore is harmless for human health. The test is conducted by independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes and take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances which may be harmful to human health.
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.
Product Code:VEVO32NG 0.5