VelCut flocked heat transfer vinyl is designed for transferring solid colour logos, graphics or text onto cotton and polyester fabrics. Made from a polyamide, it has a light furry texture and a velvety feel.
Simply cut out your design with a laser, contour (plotter) cutter or scissors, weed away any unwanted vinyl and press onto your chosen substrate with a heat press.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL INSTRUCTIONS
You will need a contour cutter or scissors, a PTFE or silicone sheet and a heat press
A flocked heat transfer vinyl with a the highest quality fine velvety texture
- Suitable for transferring solid colour text, logos and graphics onto any coloured cotton or polyester fabrics
- Suitable for laser cutting as PVC free and made from a polyamide so dark edges will not occur
- Use a hand iron or heat press for application
- Where possible, orders for more than 1 metre will be supplied on a single continuous roll
- We are happy to supply free off-cuts for colour reference. These are limited to one off-cut per product colour and ten off-cuts per order and will only be supplied if we have the off-cut in stock.
Other sizes available: 32 cm x 50 cm (Cameo), 38 cm x 50 cm (Cameo 4 Plus), 30 cm x 29 cm (Cricut)
Also available in a wide range of standard colours
Manufactured by SEF France, based in Laval, Western France and founded in 1975. In their 7000 square metre factory they manufacture a wide range of unique materials producing 4.5 million square metres per year. SEF introduced their first digital cutting vinyl in the late 90’s and each year introduces new collections and new textures driving forward innovation in the industry.