yolö Heat Transfer Mask is designed to lift opaque printable heat transfer papers from their carrier for easier transportation and positioning.
Simply press the mask or tape on top of the contour cut image and peel away. The entire image will stick to the mask and can be easily positioned on the fabric. Press the image and mask as you would normally and remove the mask after pressing.
For very complex images, using the method demonstrated in this video is recommended.
Designed to lift opaque heat transfer papers from their carrier for easy positioning onto fabric
- Used for lifting yolö Inkjet Opaque, 3G Jet-Opaque® and Jet-Opaque® II.
- Perfect for text and designs with multiple elements which have been contour cut and weeded
- Allows the entire design to be lifted and positioned avoiding piece by piece reconstruction
- Prevents distortion by keeping graphic elements relative to one another
- Transparent so you can easily align your image onto the fabric
- Heat resistant so can be pressed with the image
- Designed with different levels of tack (stickiness) to lift the image without leaving residue or affecting quality
Size(s) available: 500mm rolls by the metre*
*Where possible we will supply orders for more than 1 metre on a single continuous roll.
Product Code:HTMK2500 1